My name is Tasha Turnbull and I am a fitness expert, fitness studio owner, and wellness pro based out of Virginia Beach, Va. Starting to lift weights at the gym 17 years ago gave me the confidence to take charge of my life and naturally lose 100lbs. Today, I spend my time assisting other women finding practical and unique ways to lead their best lives as well!
Vanilla Cupcake Protein Pancakes
- 1⁄2 cup Kodiak Cakes Power Cakes Flapjack & Waffle Mix
- 2 scoops dymatize Elite XT (Rich Vanilla)
- 4 fl oz milk, fat-free
- Preheat greased skillet to medium.
- Measure flapjack mix and protein powder into bowl; mix together thoroughly.
- Add milk and mix until all dry ingredients are moist.
- Using a 1/4‑cup measuring cup per pancake, pour batter onto skillet.
- Cook until bubbles appear on pancakes.
- Flip pancakes and cook 1 – 2 minutes or until done.
- Serve immediately.
Optional: Top it off with a jelly donut protein peanut butter and a cookie butter Oreo cookie.
Read whole article at bodybuilding.com.
(Most Valuable Proteins)