I’m Kayla, a certified trainer, nutrition coach and health coach that found my passion for fitness through my own journey. From being an avid volleyball player to not being active at all due to a car accident, I eventually reached my heaviest weight at 206lbs. I then was diagnosed with multiple autoimmune diseases; Hashimotos, Mixed Connective Tissue Disease, Rheumatoid Arthritis and sadly, more. I knew I needed to make a change, and was able to lose 70lbs through diet and exercise. I never made the connection with my nutrition and activity until I had to do so for my health, which is why I now do this for a living. Helping others on their fitness journeys is the most rewarding job there is!
“Life is a question and how we live it is our answer.”
ISO100 Fruity Pebbles Smoothie Bowl
- 1 Orange
- 1 Frozen Banana
- 1 Cup Frozen Strawberries
- 1 Scoop ISO100 Fruity Pebbles Protein Powder
- 1⁄2 Cup Almond Milk
- 1⁄2 Cup Fruity Pebbles Cereal, optional
- Blend orange, banana, protein powder and ½ cup milk until smooth. Add additional milk as needed.
- Pour ⅔ mixture into a bowl.
- Add strawberries and ½ cup milk to the remaining mixture in the blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour on top of other mixture in the bowl. Garnish with Fruity Pebbles and dig in.
(Most Valuable Proteins)